Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Dealership MBworld evals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2004, 12:38 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2018 E400 COUPE SOLD -> Porsche Taycan 4S
Post Dealership MBworld evals

wanted to start a new thread that could be stickied so all of us benz owners could have a place to read about a certain dealership. a source of info and archive or testimonials and opinions of dealerships frequented. regardless for sales or for service.
Old 08-14-2004, 12:48 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2018 E400 COUPE SOLD -> Porsche Taycan 4S
ive had my clk since 99 and have since taken it to quite a few different dealerships.

1) rusnak in pasadena Ca.
i've had a warranty issue taken car of at this dealership. my passenger seat did not move back but did lean forwards and backwards. jenice was the advisor who took care of me and is the advisor who usually takes care of my moms care.

would recommend her to anyone thinking of going to rusnak

2) auto steigler Encino Ca.
i had taken the car in for a B service. changed brake pads oil change. service was satisfactory but the prices were not. first time i've ever been charged for nearly $100 dollars for an oil change. this dealer also refused to accept the coupon vouchers from MB for oil change( the ones sent to owners of MB pre 2001)

Not recommended unless you dont care how much the service costs

3) keyes european Van Nuys Ca
had to take my car in recently for warranty issues. air compressor for AC was broken. service advisor Sean was courteous and competent. he called me at work when the problem was determined to be a failed compressor and told me it would take 2 days to get the part and replace. called again the next day to inform me the repairs were done. since the work was warranty work, can not comment on pricing.

would recommend.

4) fletcher jones newport beach Ca
originally shopped at the stealership for the clk. sales staff did not help me at all. given the fact i was 27 yrs old and didnt look a day over 20, may have been a sign i was going to get no respect that day. did not feel welcome. shame, cause i was ready to throw cash down. alot of friends have shared negative comments regarding FJ.

NOT recommended

been to a few others, but has been so long i dont remember enough to comment about.

hope others contribute to this thread, because im sick of seeing fellow benz owners get treated poorly or get raped at the stealership.