Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

G 63 order

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 02:45 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
G 63
G 63 order

Hi guys i have question my 2021 g63 arrived to Baltimore port on March 2end and till now the car at the VPC my dealer called me today and they told me the car on hold for safety recall and the new estimate time for release mid of April, is it possible to stay that long at the port and how come there’s a recall on the car and it’s just been shipped, please if anyone knows or have the same issue let me know.
Thank you
Old 03-17-2021, 05:57 PM

Received 202 Likes on 166 Posts
2016 S550C4, 2005 SL500
Originally Posted by Jmk8
Hi guys i have question my 2021 g63 arrived to Baltimore port on March 2end and till now the car at the VPC my dealer called me today and they told me the car on hold for safety recall and the new estimate time for release mid of April, is it possible to stay that long at the port and how come there’s a recall on the car and it’s just been shipped, please if anyone knows or have the same issue let me know.
Thank you
That is rather amazing to have a recall on a car that they haven't even delivered to you. Perhaps they should give you a loaner considering that your car is impounded for a recall.
The following users liked this post:
Mr. Toad (03-18-2021)