Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Command Screen Blank HELP!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2021, 05:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 GL450
Exclamation Command Screen Blank HELP!

Hi. Couple days ago i was driving my 2014 gl450 everything worked fine from the 360 camera to the cd player while I was driving to my destination and as i pulled into the parking lot the command screen booted a couple times showed the warning that says not to look at the navigation while driving then went black I turned the car off and left when i came back and turned on the car the command screen in the middle did not work at all neither did the cd player it was all blank i also got the blind spot monitoring inoperative warning the heated seat buttons and the climate control works fine and the car drives normally too. I live about 200 miles away from the closest Mercedes dealer so that is not really an option for me unless its very very important. A few days later the blind spot seems to work fine and so do the parking sensors you can see the leds light up as you get close to something i plugged in a obd2 scanner and these are the codes that came up is there anyone who can tell me whats wrong and what i should do to fix it?