Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Mercedes of Valencia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2021, 07:12 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2018 C350WE
Mercedes of Valencia

Anyone in the SFV/LA-area use Mercedes of Valencia? I took my car there for service and didn’t get a great vibe from them. I’ve actually received better service at Toyota dealerships than MB Valencia. I went in for Apple Var play issues and because my plug-in door wasn’t opening and they returned my car with a gouge in the rear bumper next to the door but I didn’t notice until I got home. Whole experience felt rushed and unwelcoming. Might’ve just been a fluke, but it’s my closest dealership and want to debunk my bad experience.
Old 08-14-2021, 09:52 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,955 Likes on 3,110 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Typical MB dealer experience, unfortunately.

Most MB dealers in my experience are appalling to deal with on any topic imaginable. Ford, VW, BMW, Toyota and Honda are better on average.
The following 2 users liked this post by chassis:
fun33 (09-01-2023), Mr. Toad (08-16-2021)
Old 08-16-2021, 08:39 PM

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
2020 GLE350 2020 Toyota Rav4H AWD XLE
Originally Posted by Rikki
Anyone in the SFV/LA-area use Mercedes of Valencia? I took my car there for service and didn’t get a great vibe from them. I’ve actually received better service at Toyota dealerships than MB Valencia. I went in for Apple Var play issues and because my plug-in door wasn’t opening and they returned my car with a gouge in the rear bumper next to the door but I didn’t notice until I got home. Whole experience felt rushed and unwelcoming. Might’ve just been a fluke, but it’s my closest dealership and want to debunk my bad experience.
I have gone to 3 places for service, in my 7 years of MB ownership. I have gone to MB Bev hills for service, GN Motors in west LA, and MB Valencia. I mean i work in valencia so it makes it easy to go and come back. I have had nothing but a great experience there so far.
When i took my car to BH Benz, they tell you X number of things that are wrong with the car and they make you wanna spend an arm and a leg. G and N motors is great, no complaints, not too expensive. Its just I would need to take a day off to go there. Ive been servicing my cars at Valencia and havent had a bad experience to date. I even took the X5 I had to Valencia BMW they did a great job and didnt come out with any problems.

Valencia shuttled me back and forth from work and no issues coming out. Just me though..
The following users liked this post:
chassis (08-16-2021)
Old 08-31-2023, 03:00 PM

Received 143 Likes on 83 Posts
Mercedes S560
Originally Posted by chassis
Typical MB dealer experience, unfortunately.

Most MB dealers in my experience are appalling to deal with on any topic imaginable. Ford, VW, BMW, Toyota and Honda are better on average.
This is a typical jump-in generalization, unsupported by any facts..
chassis (08-31-2023)
Old 08-31-2023, 08:25 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,955 Likes on 3,110 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Originally Posted by Lou B
This is a typical jump-in generalization, unsupported by any facts..
Different strokes.
Old 09-01-2023, 07:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 713 Likes on 530 Posts
2015 E400 Sedan
He said it was his "EXPERIENCE" = OPINION
which does not need fact checking.

chassis (09-01-2023)