Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

MB Me Smartphone App., STRIKE 3!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2021, 02:13 PM

Received 64 Likes on 37 Posts
E300-4matic
MB Me Smartphone App., STRIKE 3!

I have been driving MB cars for over 30 years and I currently own a 2019 E300-4matic. My car came with a MB Me system operated by my smartphone. Today on the car’s 3rd anniversary all of my MB Me functions thru my smartphone stopped working. I realize you only get 3 years of free service but when I tried to go to the MB website and pay to continue to get these services thru my smartphone I got a message “These Applications are not available at this time”.
IMO MB is deep into nickel and dimeing their customers because their management team consists of monkeys that are only interested in keeping their jobs. They also have no idea of what the American consumers want in a car. So to my fellow MB owners a word of warning when your car is 3 years old be ready for all of your remote systems to stop working and to add insult to injury, they didn’t even send me a warning email. After 34 MB’s I am done with their ignorance and will find another brand of automobile to buy, probably start with a Volvo.
The following 2 users liked this post by 1guitar:
Mr. Toad (09-07-2021), ygmn (09-07-2021)