Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Mercedes 40k lease limit solutions? - Can anyone help?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2021, 02:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tesla Model X
Mercedes 40k lease limit solutions? - Can anyone help?

Trying to lease a GLE 53 but Mercedes won’t accept me. I can afford the car and have a good credit score (High 700’s), but being self employed and having thin credit files (also no previous auto loan history) is holding me back. I have some questions, hopefully some of you can help.
  • One pay lease didn’t work due to some kind of residual factor limit thing. Any ways to make this work with mercedes?
  • Any other solutions other than buying and financing separately, or having a co-signer, or doing a big down payment?
  • A co signer would work. How can I quickly assess which of my friends would be able to get us approved if they were a co-signer on it? (e.g. have a friend who has good credit, has 1 auto lease but it’s new, only started their lease 6 months ago. will that be enough?)
  • Do two people with no auto credit history add together to be enough for approval? e.g. would it be like my wife gets a 40k lease limit and if I’m a co-signer I get a 40k lease limit and together it’s 80k? or not how it works?
  • Any services for finding a co-signer (that I don’t know) that could actually work, and if so how much does the service cost and how much does the co-signer charge for something like this? - Unlikely?
  • If I got approved with a co-signer, would mercedes financial allow a one pay lease?
I appreciate any info on this.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:21 AM

Received 143 Likes on 112 Posts
2021 GLE450W4 SUV
Take a look at https://leasehackr.com/about

Last edited by jtjbt20x; 09-12-2021 at 09:24 AM.