Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

How much should I pay for a pre-paid maintenance package?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2021, 07:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
18 C43 Coupe
How much should I pay for a pre-paid maintenance package?

Hey guys,

I bought a 2018 C43 like 6 months ago and am starting to think about maintenance packages.

I was wondering how much I should expect to pay for a 4 year pre-paid plan (I live in Calgary, Canada). On the website, it says $2089 CAD, but I've heard that there can be huge negioations on these pre-paid maintenance plans. Also, would you guys recommend the dealership pre-paid plans? Or should I try to take it to a local shop instead.

I also noticed that there is a brake service every 2 years. If I buy the 4 year prepaid plan, would a service A/B cover the brake service within it? Or would I have to pay on top of my pre-paid plan to get the brake service done?

Lastly, would they charge me more if my upcoming service is a service B? On the link below, I found the prices for the pre-paid plans. The 3 year plan is $1409, which works out to be $470 per year. The 4 year plan is $2089, which is $522 per year. I assume that is because the 3 year plan forces you to start with a service A?

Link: https://www.mercedes-benz.ca/content..._July_2020.pdf
Old 10-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,002 Likes on 3,145 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Try the search feature. This topic is discussed exhaustively.