Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Please Help Find A Maybach Cabriolet, I’ve Looked Everywhere!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 08:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G63
Please Help Find A Maybach Cabriolet, I’ve Looked Everywhere!!

Hello I'm very green to the AMG Mercedes scene as I've just become an owner of an G63, which is my first Mercedes as a whole. But one car I have watched viciously is the 2017 Mercedes Maybach S650 cabriolet, it is my absolute dream car. At the time of its first being on sale I was not in a good enough financial situation to afford one. Now that I am and I'm trying to find with very low mileage (preferably delivery miles only and never titled, but one can only dream) in either blue or white in the US spec. I have come across some for sale 1,800 miles all the way to 20k miles each having multiple owners, which scares me a little. Recently this year one was for sale with 300 miles and was never titled, even the luggage set was still wrapped in its original packaging, the car cover and Maybach certificates where never used or opened, but I was late on finding it and missed my perfect opportunity. I'm looking for something similar to that condition, practically brand new, of course in this car market I can't be to picky. Please help me find one!