Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Dashcam

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2022, 05:34 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2021 AMG C43
Dashcam

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing a dashcam for my 2021 AMG C43 sedan (US spec). I would prefer to get an official Mercedes part if possible so that it will integrate well into my vehicle. My reasoning is that I'd like to avoid exposed cables or a product that just doesn't fit in visually with the rest of the interior.

In my search, I came across this item:

Mercedes-Benz dashcam (genuine accessory)
https://configurator.mercedes-benz-a...ra_A2139055310
Part number: A2139055310
See image attached.

My questions for you:
1. Has anyone purchased this dashcam? If so, what do you like and dislike about it?
2. Any idea if this dashcam is compatible with my vehicle? I've found conflicting information as to whether it's compatible. When I click the button labeled "Suitable for your vehicle?" at the link above, and I enter my VIN, my browser displays a message that this dashcam is incompatible with my vehicle. However, when I click the "PDF Download" button at the link above and scroll to the bottom of the PDF, I see "W205 (07/18-)," which I believe is my vehicle model, included in the list of compatible vehicles. Any thoughts on whether this dashcam is compatible with my vehicle? I'm considering reaching out to my dealership, but I figured I'd ask here first.

Thanks,

sportsedan89
Attached Thumbnails Dashcam-72136.jpg  
Old 01-12-2022, 06:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63S-AMG, C55AMG, 300D
Dashcam

If "W205 (07/18-)," which you believe to be your vehicle model, is included in the PDF's list of compatible vehicles. The dashcam is compatible.