Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

how you first decided to buy a Mercedes and have you been generally happy with that d

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2022, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz SUVs M-Class (W166)
how you first decided to buy a Mercedes and have you been generally happy with that d

Lots of customer encounter setting problem when using mercedes diagnostic tool MB SD Connect C5 Plus star diagnosis, so we recommend this bundling sale for those customer who want once get in hand then can use it directly. We will install and activate for you ready to use . how you first decided to buy a Mercedes and have you been generally happy with that decision?

I more or less decided I would own one the day I first landed in Abu Dhabi in 1998 to meet up with my sister who has lived there since 1978. My brother in law arrived to pick me up in a W124 Tanzanite Blue S500 with cream leather and the luxury and power of this car was something new to me.
Coming from a noisy, hard riding Sierra Sapphire Cosworth which I thought was the dogs danglies I had my eyes opened to a whole new world of car ownership.
That was when I vowed I'd have one, not necessarily an S class, but a Mercedes and in 2003 I was the owner of my first, a W210 E280 Avantgarde.

A great car, so much so that I bought another newer facelifted one, then decided a quick one was due so moved into my W211 E55K in 2013. After 6 great years with that car I finally got the car I had been after for years, the current E63 Biturbo. Zero regrets with this one too, and although I have been tempted by a couple of the offerings of Audi, I'm happy to be in the car I now have.
How about you?
Old 06-04-2022, 10:28 AM

Received 214 Likes on 140 Posts
E63s SL550 GL450
We were in the market for a two seater convertible for my wife. After some research I decided on an SL550. Found two in Florida that checked all the boxes and bought one of them a little over four years ago. She is still in love with the car and it has been incredibly reliable and a joy to drive or ride in. Since that time we have added two GL450 and a 2021 E63s sedan. All have been great vehicles and no regrets on any of them. The GL's are such a comfortable ride, especially on long trips. Surprisingly, they get good gas mileage for such a big, heavy vehicle, and have a cruise range of over 500 miles on a tank of gas. The E63s is just a great car. The performance is incredible, yet has a decent level of comfort. The experience with the brand and dealerships has been another story, but we do love the cars.