Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Initial Start up display

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2022, 03:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 Mercedes Benz E300
Initial Start up display

Whats going on guys. some one help me out, trying find out why sometimes on startup the Mercedes benz car pop up on gauge display, but most times it doesn’t?

Not the actual picture that shows.. but it displays there when starting the car , but only sometimes
Old 06-17-2022, 12:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,626 Likes on 2,232 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by JBenzo90
Whats going on guys. some one help me out, trying find out why sometimes on startup the Mercedes benz car pop up on gauge display, but most times it doesn’t?

Not the actual picture that shows.. but it displays there when starting the car , but only sometimes
In North America specifically, it has to display the "Do not forget your key" message which replaces this nice animation.

Only times I could think of that this will pop up is if you close your door and let everything turn off and then press the ignition once entering accessory mode with your foot off the brake or that sometimes you open your door and close it and open again.