Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Looking for your advise to buy 2006 Mercedes ML500

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2023, 07:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
mercedes benz
Looking for your advise to buy 2006 Mercedes ML500

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Hello everyone!

I am considering buying a used 2016 MERCEDES BENZ ML500 with a 5.0L V8 SOHC 24V engine for $4500. The title status is Salvage. I wanted to get your opinion on this car and whether it would be a good purchase or not.

I am aware that buying a car with a salvage title is not ideal, however, the price is significantly lower than what I would have to pay for a car with a clean title. In addition, I have read that Mercedes Benz vehicles are generally reliable and have a long lifespan.

I would love to hear any advice or opinions you might have. What do you think of this car in particular? Should I go ahead and buy it, or is it too much of a risk to take? Are there any particular precautions I should take before buying a car with a salvage title?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any advice you might have.

Old 02-21-2023, 01:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW
Mercedes Ml500 is well-modal but still, it is important to research the car properly before buying. You should check for any recalls or known problems with the model year and make sure all maintenance and repair records are available.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
mercedes benz
Thumbs down

Thanks to you all concerned raised here, I sincerely appreciate all who contributed to this thread I really appreciate your help, I decided to run the car report, luckily I found this site I want to share it with you guys "Carfax alternative " (They gave me good price and discount) So I found the auction records the car was FLOODED and was sold for $3700! and there's photos of on this vehicle, I'm running away!

Here is the car report: https://detailedvehiclehistory.com/report/vin/4JGBB75E26A055127

Last edited by Vanderson; 08-12-2023 at 03:32 AM.
The following users liked this post:
TheSpooky (03-08-2023)