Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Sales at dealership parts websites?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2023 | 01:01 AM

2016 E350 4Matic Wagon
Sales at dealership parts websites?

Are there ever sales at parts websites which offer the full Mercedes parts catalog? I'd like to learn which sites offer sales and when during the year do they typically offer them. This will help everyone get a deal when buying less common parts which aren't available at DIY sites (FCP, eEuroparts, Pelican, etc).

Since there are so many dealerships offering parts online, I made a list of online parts stores over on BenzWorld. Currently, I like OEMPartsMercedes in Gilbert, AZ because they offer parts at 30% off list and have the most fair shipping prices. But do they or others offer sales at various times of year?

I buy a lot of Volvo parts from the official Volvo site for pick up at my local dealership. Volvo offers 10-15% off discounts on the full parts catalog during Independence Day, Black Friday / Cyber Monday, and lesser discounts on other holidays. It's nice to get that discount for non-urgent purchases of expensive specialty parts.

For my W212 E350 wagon, I'm planning to buy parts which corrected Mercedes bad designs like fading interior wood trim and the tearing driver's seat bottom, but also a trunk liner and more. Not urgent and would be nice to save since that could be $1000 of parts. Thanks.
The following users liked this post:
Mr. Toad (08-22-2023)
Old 09-03-2023 | 10:54 PM

2016 E350 4Matic Wagon
Did anyone find any Labor Day sales at dealership parts stores? I checked MBUSA, OEMPartsMercedes, and Autohaus Parts Delivered but they didn't have any. Holidays are a great time for sales but which stores offer them?