Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Will warranty cover the following?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2023 | 10:18 PM

AMG GLC 43
Will warranty cover the following?

Hi All,

I just purchased a 21' GLC 43 CPO. It still has the manufacture's warranty as well as extended CPO once the manufacture's warranty ends. I noticed a few things after a few days of ownership that I missed at the dealer. (SMH I KNOW).

1) The rear passenger side window button is super loose like a molar tooth about to fall. It works when pushed down but needs a couple pulls for the window to pull back up. Just feels like it can come off if given enough force.
2) The face-lifted driver side headlight's reflector somehow fell off its spot and is sitting about an inch lower than it should be inside the headlight housing.

So my question is...if I take into the dealer and address these issues should it be covered under warranty? I would go back to the dealer I bought it from but it's a 2 hour drive. So I prefer to go to my local one.

Love the car's sporty features and power!

Thank you in advance for the responses.
The following users liked this post:
chassis (10-08-2023)
Old 10-08-2023 | 04:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E400 Sedan
Sure why not? defects are they not.
Old 10-08-2023 | 10:21 AM
Out Of Control!!
MBWorld Ambassador

2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Originally Posted by Limitless_90
Hi All,

I just purchased a 21' GLC 43 CPO. It still has the manufacture's warranty as well as extended CPO once the manufacture's warranty ends. I noticed a few things after a few days of ownership that I missed at the dealer. (SMH I KNOW).

1) The rear passenger side window button is super loose like a molar tooth about to fall. It works when pushed down but needs a couple pulls for the window to pull back up. Just feels like it can come off if given enough force.
2) The face-lifted driver side headlight's reflector somehow fell off its spot and is sitting about an inch lower than it should be inside the headlight housing.

So my question is...if I take into the dealer and address these issues should it be covered under warranty? I would go back to the dealer I bought it from but it's a 2 hour drive. So I prefer to go to my local one.

Love the car's sporty features and power!

Thank you in advance for the responses.
Yes. Schedule an appointment with the dealer and tell them specifically it is a warranty appointment.