Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

E class wagon cargo length in a pinch?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2024, 04:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F150... I KNOW..
E class wagon cargo length in a pinch?

Hello, I've searched but can't find the answer, and hoping someone could be kind enough to help me out.

Looking at trading my truck for an e450 wagon.

Just wondering what sort of capacity in length, from the tailgate (closed) to the back of the centre console? (Middle seat down of course) and also what about over the console, right up to the dash panel?
I occasionally have to drag some damn long items around (8-10') and would be nice if they could fit inside.

Thank you in advance.
Old 03-22-2024, 11:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 706 Likes on 523 Posts
MB
Originally Posted by MBDanwec
Hello, I've searched but can't find the answer, and hoping someone could be kind enough to help me out.

Looking at trading my truck for an e450 wagon.

Just wondering what sort of capacity in length, from the tailgate (closed) to the back of the centre console? (Middle seat down of course) and also what about over the console, right up to the dash panel?
I occasionally have to drag some damn long items around (8-10') and would be nice if they could fit inside.

Thank you in advance.
Around 12:30 mark you'll get some idea.

Old 03-24-2024, 02:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F150... I KNOW..
Thanks for the link. So just over 6' to the back of the front seats, looks like I can put 8' lengths over the armrest but nothing 10' unless possibly up to the front of dash.