Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Mysterious Noise in my new E53 COUPE PLEASE HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2024, 03:23 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
2023 E53 Coupe
Unhappy Mysterious Noise in my new E53 COUPE PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello everyone,

Last week, I just picked up a brand new 2023 E53 Coupe, and I'm absolutely happy with it. However, recently I've unintentionally noticed a strange noise coming from the car's central control system. It sounds like someone tapping on a wooden board, and it's irregular, which is quite bothersome. Whether the car is turned off, in motion, or even when the engine is not running, this noise persists. I'm reaching out to all of you for help because my car has only covered 500 kilometers, and I'm not eager to take it to the Mercedes service center so soon. At least not until I understand the source of this noise. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide. I will attach a video, which I recorded when the car engine was not running. Of course, I also tried to turn off the fan, and the sound persists constantly, even when all electronic devices inside the car are turned off. You may need to turn the volume up to the maximum because it is particularly clear when played on my phone.

Thank you all.

Mysterious Noise Video