Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

College Grad Program

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 E350 Sport
College Grad Program

Does MB have a college grad program? A salesman who I spoke with didn't know anything about one, and I can't find anything on the US website. However, someone said that their salesperson mentioned it, but he hasn't responded on another thread. Would anyone have info about one, or could point me in the right direction concerning info online?

Thanks
Old 12-23-2004, 06:39 PM

1999 CLK430
buy a used car, let someone take the depreciation hit, then you can afford one. i just bought a 99 clk430 with 38k miles on it for 21,350 in july, cheaper than a new camry. dont ever buy a BRAND new car unless you got money to burn. especially a mercedes which lasts so long and you can always get extended warranty
Old 12-23-2004, 08:01 PM

2015 E350 Sport
Originally Posted by Bagher
buy a used car, let someone take the depreciation hit, then you can afford one. i just bought a 99 clk430 with 38k miles on it for 21,350 in july, cheaper than a new camry. dont ever buy a BRAND new car unless you got money to burn. especially a mercedes which lasts so long and you can always get extended warranty

Thanks, but I'm not buying a car as an investment - and I'd rather not pay for a car that someone else may have not cared for. For the money, I'd like a new one, and the college grad program would be so my dad won't have to be a co-signer, and possibly a lower rate. It's just a personal decision, and I'm sure you made the right choice for yourself. Beside, the C230 SS 6 speed hasn't been out for long.