Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

How this website changed my car, its amazing.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 07:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MERC C180 Kompressor
Thumbs up How this website changed my car, its amazing.

Hi! I am new to this website.I stay in South Africa.I am telling you guys this website is so helpfull. I thought I should post pictures of the CL look grill and chrome mirrows I ordered from Jerry.I also decided to polish the wheels. The Interior, I decorated it myself.My car looks different.All thanks to this website.Next I should order the C55 lip spoiler from Jerry.Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I took them using my cellphone
Attached Thumbnails How this website changed my car, its amazing.-oupa-2.jpg   How this website changed my car, its amazing.-oupa-3.jpg   How this website changed my car, its amazing.-oupa-4.jpg  
Old 01-12-2005, 08:47 AM
taylor192

Originally Posted by Solomon
Hi! I am new to this website.I stay in South Africa.I am telling you guys this website is so helpfull. I thought I should post pictures of the CL look grill and chrome mirrows I ordered from Jerry.I also decided to polish the wheels. The Interior, I decorated it myself.My car looks different.All thanks to this website.Next I should order the C55 lip spoiler from Jerry.Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I took them using my cellphone
Has anyone else noticed the door on the storage compartment below the radio?

Is this only an option for crime stricken South Africa?
Old 01-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
Originally Posted by taylor192
Has anyone else noticed the door on the storage compartment below the radio?

Is this only an option for crime stricken South Africa?
You don't have that??
Old 01-12-2005, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 SLK55 AMG/// 2006 Porsche CaymanS 2010 135i
I notced the door as well, I looked at the M-B South Africa Web-site but couldn't find any interior pictures. I don't remember any aftermarket kits for adding a door either. The hole below the radio on my old C32 always seemed like a waste, the door feature is nice, helps clean up the dash.