GL Class (X164) 2007-2012: GL320CDI, GL420CDI, GL450, GL550

So much to be Thankful For...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2007 | 08:47 AM

GL550
So much to be Thankful For...

....accessories! The chrome fins and switch covers are here and I'll install them today. Thank you to Jack and all who posted photos in helping me decide to get them. Thank you to Stevethepilot for posting that most excellent tutorial on installing the fins! Thank you to Jerry at formymercedes.com who shipped those things out as quick as a flash. Time from order to arrival was 3 days....a first class operation!

Tomorrow the GL is in the shop getting the lighted doorsills and rear mud flaps installed.

I am very thankful this day indeed.
Old 11-22-2007 | 08:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 E350 Cabriolet..White and Almond Mocha
Originally Posted by Chicky Monkey
....accessories! The chrome fins and switch covers are here and I'll install them today. Thank you to Jack and all who posted photos in helping me decide to get them. Thank you to Stevethepilot for posting that most excellent tutorial on installing the fins! Thank you to Jerry at formymercedes.com who shipped those things out as quick as a flash. Time from order to arrival was 3 days....a first class operation!

Tomorrow the GL is in the shop getting the lighted doorsills and rear mud flaps installed.

I am very thankful this day indeed.
I had to cancel my trip to service for the mirror fix and mud flaps. Looking forward to a post showing how the rear ones look Chicky.

Jerry is a "first class operation" since I first started dealing with him in 2003.
Old 11-22-2007 | 09:04 AM

GL550
Originally Posted by Nevada Jack
I had to cancel my trip to service for the mirror fix and mud flaps. Looking forward to a post showing how the rear ones look Chicky.

Jerry is a "first class operation" since I first started dealing with him in 2003.
I'll post photos of the mud flaps for you!

Jack, thank you for recommending Jerry!