GL Class (X164) 2007-2012: GL320CDI, GL420CDI, GL450, GL550

Anyone looking to sell their GL450?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 10:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R350
Anyone looking to sell their GL450?

I am looking for a 2007 Black GL450...anyone interested in selling or getting out of their lease early? There seem to be a lot on the market, but not many that are fully loaded (backup cam, wood steering wheel, dvd, 19 in wheels).

If you're lease is coming up and you've got what I'm looking for, please email me at melhood34@***.net. Might save you the turn-in fee and any damages!

Thanks!
Old 01-02-2010, 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
FYI, you'd have a lot fewer options on 19" tires.... and all of them are quite expensive.

I'd say not to limit your search w/ 19".... go w/ 18" and then you could always upgrade to 20's like '09+ or premier edition for a few hundreds more.

Wood steering wheel is also easy to get from ebay.

DVD... if you're talking RES, I'm not a huge fan of '07-08 RES... the headphones are still wired... I think there are several options out there that look like OEM but w/ wireless headphones. Quite expensive, though... so it's good to have if you don't mind wired headphones.

Back-up camera... I think there are plenty out there have this. Really good to have... But if you get your car dirty (e.g. rain or snow) - see my sig , the lens is easy to get covered w/ dirt - making the camera useless.

If I were you, I would find one w/ P2 package (xenon & keyless go) instead.

Good luck!