Bluetooth Voice issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 10:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL450
Bluetooth Voice issues

Hello All,

So I`m having a strange issue while talking on my phone via Bluetooth in my car, at this point I`m not sure if its the car or the phone.

I have an ATT skyrocket, and pairing and connecting to blutooth is not an issue, also using MIP and that works fine, but here is a strange issue:

While I talk to some one there audio cuts out, and they say they can hear me, but I cant hear them and usually it goes away in few seconds, or if I switch the phone to not use bt and then switch it right back....

I just got the skyrocket few weeks back, had iPhone 4S before that, and I dont remember having this issue before, but I did not use the phone that much before and could of just missed it.

It does not happen all the time, but enough to drive me crazy, because it just stops, and I`m not sure if a person stops talking or if this thing cut out....

Anyone else seen this. Its very hard to troubleshoot, because everytime I try to do a test call it seems ok....
Old 02-07-2012, 04:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL450
Originally Posted by yozh
Hello All,

So I`m having a strange issue while talking on my phone via Bluetooth in my car, at this point I`m not sure if its the car or the phone.

I have an ATT skyrocket, and pairing and connecting to blutooth is not an issue, also using MIP and that works fine, but here is a strange issue:

While I talk to some one there audio cuts out, and they say they can hear me, but I cant hear them and usually it goes away in few seconds, or if I switch the phone to not use bt and then switch it right back....

I just got the skyrocket few weeks back, had iPhone 4S before that, and I dont remember having this issue before, but I did not use the phone that much before and could of just missed it.

It does not happen all the time, but enough to drive me crazy, because it just stops, and I`m not sure if a person stops talking or if this thing cut out....

Anyone else seen this. Its very hard to troubleshoot, because everytime I try to do a test call it seems ok....
I guess just me then ?
Old 03-26-2017, 01:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
C300 GL550
Did you ever figure out how to fix this issue? I just purchased a 2010 GL550 and it's having this issue. Your post is several years old now and I'm using an iPhone 7 plus and have this exact same issue. My wife's 08 C300 doesn't have this issue at all.