2010 GL450 Airmatic line help.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 GL450
2010 GL450 Airmatic line help.

Hi,
I am hoping someone out there can help me, I am trying to find the part number or online link to buy the air hose that goes from the compressor to the air manifold/solenoid. This is a larger diameter hose made of more rigid plastic that the lines that run from the manifold to the individual air bags. I have ordered several online that I thought were correct to find they were the narrower tubing, I even measured it and bought pneumatic line of the same diameter on Amazon only for it to fail (pressure was too high for the hose and blew a hole in the line.) I have even tried my local dealership and they said the hoses are the same size (which is insane because the manifold fitting is even a different size). I am guessing it would be about 18" to 2 feet long and I would think it would have several bends preformed into it.

Mine has several deep gouges on each end where the fittings were tightened and it no longer seals completely.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This is a stock photo and not my car but you can see the difference in diameter of the compressor to manifold line.