GL Class (X164) 2007-2012: GL320CDI, GL420CDI, GL450, GL550

GL Wont Start

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 08:12 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
GLK
Unhappy GL Wont Start

hey guys idk if you guys have had this issues but i started my car and it idled fine for 10 minutes then i started to drive
after a 1/4 mile the car harshly down shifted (as i slowed down to the stop sign) and all the lights came on esp srs abs drs airmatic esm timeout no cam received to ism., can reception timeout central gateway unit ,. steering control module not sending any data ,. vehicle speed is not present . instrument cluster no longer transmits over engine can data bus . esp not sending data, control module me motor not sending data ,,. transmission control not sendind data .,, cgw not sending any data ,., airmatic with ads not sending data ,., airbag not sending any data ,., ism not sending any data ,., tpm not sending any data ,., asyst not receiving not receiving any messages from engine compartment can bus ,., fault in can communication with rear sam ,., contact strip 1 for anti pinch protection has malfunction.. Drive to work shop without changing gears

now the car wont start at all but the steering wheel buttons do not work and the steering wheel lights flash randomly like the power goes in and out also the wheel moves in and out but not up or down. wipers dont work, high beam dont work. ( i have cleared the codes and now have codes) control module n80 not sending any data ,., instrument cluster no longer transmits over the engine can databus .,., assyst is not receiving data from interior can bus ,., assyst not receiving any messages from engine compartment ,., drive to workshop with out changing gears

car still wont start
i put a new main battery still no crank
checked all the fused and relays still nothing

also about a week ago my sister spilled a gallon of water on the drivers side rear seat
i did get an extractor to it but it was still somewhat wet damp
thanks in advanced