GL Class (X164) 2007-2012: GL320CDI, GL420CDI, GL450, GL550

☆SOLVED☆ GL CLASS (X164) Aftermarket Audio AMP SUBWOOFER LOC WITH OEM STOCK STEREO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 11:42 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013-Mercedes-BENZ S550-AMG SPORT RWD||2011 MERCEDES GL-450 4MATIC
☆SOLVED☆ GL CLASS (X164) Aftermarket Audio AMP SUBWOOFER LOC WITH OEM STOCK STEREO

FINALLY DID IT!!!

BOOM!! 💣💥GOT IT!!

WELL, I can honestly say that this is going to be the only official verified and solved STEP BY STEP solution to adding an amplifier subwoofers and an aftermarket Sound audio upgrade to your GL/ML CLASS Factory OEM Audio SetUp All without needing to buy the $$$$ MOST Fiber optic Unit or to spend any extra money to have someone else do it and charge you $1,500 just for the wiring LOL!

***With Very Little Experience Anyone + You can do this correctly and safely if You Follow These instructions! This Custom Alpine Audio Build On A (X164) Is as Of Now available online ONLY @ THIS SITE. I will not be posting this to YouTube or anywhere else!!.
I Will walk you through the exact instructions on how to do it so donations are welcomed but I guarantee you will spend 300 times that much and a whole lot of headache if you decide to go elsewhere or get it done professionally at your local Sound Shop! AND THATS IF THEY ACCEPT TO DO THIS on a Mercedes Benz as we all know that there is no official YouTube video or Google color coded wire instructions diagram or schematics on this exact model year trim and load out on how to add a line out converter, or drop a RCA line, add subwoofer and high power amplifier into a GL450 or equivalent.

GOOD! OK, So I'm happy to share ALL OF IT folks..Will include pics and everything. Please DM for any questions concerns or if you need help. I've been installing car audio for about 10 years and we all know how particular & Sensitive ALL Mercedes-Benz Systems are when it comes to anything aftermarket or even maintenance upkeep, let alone to do it pro on your own without spending the extra few hundred bucks dealing with the fiber optic conversion from digital to analog, buying expensive harnesses not to talk about the MOST unit, etc etc!
I get it guys it can Absolutely get pricey...So Get Ready...well here's your solution!

***DISCLAIMER: Trust This! You Should Not Attempt this Audio conversion on your own without a qualified professional certified installer that would approve & warrant the work performed. I hereby advise full caution moving Ahead & That You Are Doing This At Your Own Will!
***(Just 2 Be Safe)

2011 GL450 X164 AFTERMARKET SUBS AMP & LOC Complete Wiring Instructions +++ Bass Active LED Response Wiring. ALL TESTED VERIFIED & SAFE.

HERE IS MY DIRECT INFO: TXT ANYTIME ($5.00 PAYPAL DONATION WILL BE APPRECIATED BUT NOT A MUST - THE DONATION WILL BUY YOU A COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH ON HOW TO DO THIS IN YOUR VEHICLE - THX GUYS)
Old 07-17-2019, 11:51 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013-Mercedes-BENZ S550-AMG SPORT RWD||2011 MERCEDES GL-450 4MATIC
Few Extra Pics Of My Previous Builds

Old 08-12-2019, 02:18 PM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2001 S500 (W220) / 2007 GL450 (X164)
Originally Posted by EDDYGAGE

FINALLY DID IT!!!

BOOM!! 💣💥GOT IT!!

WELL, I can honestly say that this is going to be the only official verified and solved STEP BY STEP solution to adding an amplifier subwoofers and an aftermarket Sound audio upgrade to your GL/ML CLASS Factory OEM Audio SetUp All without needing to buy the $$$$ MOST Fiber optic Unit or to spend any extra money to have someone else do it and charge you $1,500 just for the wiring LOL!

***With Very Little Experience Anyone + You can do this correctly and safely if You Follow These instructions! This Custom Alpine Audio Build On A (X164) Is as Of Now available online ONLY @ THIS SITE. I will not be posting this to YouTube or anywhere else!!.
I Will walk you through the exact instructions on how to do it so donations are welcomed but I guarantee you will spend 300 times that much and a whole lot of headache if you decide to go elsewhere or get it done professionally at your local Sound Shop! AND THATS IF THEY ACCEPT TO DO THIS on a Mercedes Benz as we all know that there is no official YouTube video or Google color coded wire instructions diagram or schematics on this exact model year trim and load out on how to add a line out converter, or drop a RCA line, add subwoofer and high power amplifier into a GL450 or equivalent.

GOOD! OK, So I'm happy to share ALL OF IT folks..Will include pics and everything. Please DM for any questions concerns or if you need help. I've been installing car audio for about 10 years and we all know how particular & Sensitive ALL Mercedes-Benz Systems are when it comes to anything aftermarket or even maintenance upkeep, let alone to do it pro on your own without spending the extra few hundred bucks dealing with the fiber optic conversion from digital to analog, buying expensive harnesses not to talk about the MOST unit, etc etc!
I get it guys it can Absolutely get pricey...So Get Ready...well here's your solution!

***DISCLAIMER: Trust This! You Should Not Attempt this Audio conversion on your own without a qualified professional certified installer that would approve & warrant the work performed. I hereby advise full caution moving Ahead & That You Are Doing This At Your Own Will!
***(Just 2 Be Safe)

2011 GL450 X164 AFTERMARKET SUBS AMP & LOC Complete Wiring Instructions +++ Bass Active LED Response Wiring. ALL TESTED VERIFIED & SAFE.

HERE IS MY DIRECT INFO: TXT ANYTIME ($5.00 PAYPAL DONATION WILL BE APPRECIATED BUT NOT A MUST - THE DONATION WILL BUY YOU A COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH ON HOW TO DO THIS IN YOUR VEHICLE - THX GUYS)
This still available?