GL Class (X166) 2013-2015 after facelift became GLS (X166)

Looking at this GL and need advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 04:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E46 M3,15 Yukon Denali,09 C63
Looking at this GL and need advice

So I want to trade my tahoe in and my wife wants a GL or Range Rover and after looking at them both I am pretty sure a GL is in our near future. The question is How are they about working with price? And is this a good price for the options it has. Thanks for the help..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2014-GL550-4MATIC-RARE-DESIGNO-WHITE-LEATHER-PIANOWOOD-NOT-FOR-EXPORT-/281164184214?forcev4exp=true
Old 09-11-2013, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW X6M
Originally Posted by kaz109
So I want to trade my tahoe in and my wife wants a GL or Range Rover and after looking at them both I am pretty sure a GL is in our near future. The question is How are they about working with price? And is this a good price for the options it has. Thanks for the help..

Mercedes-Benz : GL-Class CALL SHAWN B, BRAND NEW, NOT FOR EXPORT!!! in Mercedes-Benz | eBay Motors
From what I can gather so far most dealers are not offering any significant discount to MSRP on GL, especially GL550, however, I am in NY and there are multiple dealers here and in NJ that have offered me at least 4% off MSRP. The price he is showing you is MSRP and I would never pay it but it looks like the GLs are in limited supply and are selling well.= so it really depends on how much you want it.