GL Class (X166) 2013-2015 after facelift became GLS (X166)

Just joined site

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 12:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 GL 450
Just joined site

Hello all just joined looks like A great site. Just come out of a 2011 gl 450. And picked up a 14 gl 450. Love it so far big difference all around. Im in ny and found very few gls to choose from . Finally had my dealership find a diamond white heavly loaded truck. was going to order one wanted the brown leather int. was a little scared to wait was told jan delivery. but you no how they lie. Was surprised no more p2 package. merceds really nickels and dimes you to death. Truck can start out in the 60,000 and wind up 80.000. Got all most everything I wanted. p1, harmon kardon, parking assist, panoroof, lane track, appearance pack, lighting pack, keyless go. trailor hitch And got dealer to order wood wheel and through it in for free. Bought chrome hood fins , door handles, and pillar posts, also tinted front 2 windows. Maybe down the line reprogram computer for more horses. Might want to ad on rear dvd screens if I can find nice ones. Also video in motion bypass is a must. hoping I can use the one out of my 2011 gl. Was able to use my third row mat I bought for my old truck fit like a glove. And used my rear t- bar for new hitch. Really saves the rear bumper. Let me no if anybody has any more suggestions on accessories. THANKS