GL Class (X166) 2013-2015 after facelift became GLS (X166)

Carchex Warranty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2019, 11:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
GL450
Carchex Warranty

Anyone have experience with the Platinum Carchex agreement administered by Royal? They tell me it covers the airmatic suspension. Can get 36/36k for $3,600. Thinking about this for the 2016 GL450 I just bought with 76k miles. The dealer offered my an exclusionary warranty administered by Integrity, but it excludes just about every part I’ve heard of on a car. The car checked out clean in my PPI and MB records show it well taken care of. Any advice is welcomed

Thanks
Old 10-23-2019, 12:45 AM

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
2015 - GL 550
Originally Posted by pshrop
Anyone have experience with the Platinum Carchex agreement administered by Royal? They tell me it covers the airmatic suspension. Can get 36/36k for $3,600. Thinking about this for the 2016 GL450 I just bought with 76k miles. The dealer offered my an exclusionary warranty administered by Integrity, but it excludes just about every part I’ve heard of on a car. The car checked out clean in my PPI and MB records show it well taken care of. Any advice is welcomed

Thanks
I had 2 warranty's with CarChex 1st one just left half the way and got bankrupt and CarChex said I can go ahead and sue the administrator. And after a lot of fight and threat of writing bad reviews all over the internet they offered me the same one as they offered you which is administered by Royal for discounted price not a hefty discount I would say 15% less then the retail price still ended up lot of money, but I had a nightmare dealing with Royal. Whatever Carchex or any warranty says just dont believe them, they are BROKERS they will say things which you like to hear, do your own research.
I would suggest try Warranty Direct because they mostly administer their own plans or go with USAA or Fidelity. Keep in mind you will get what you pay..

Thanks