DT1 - Technology
DV1 - Navigation
DL2 - Advanced Driving Assistance
232 - Garage Door Opener
235 - Active Parking Assist
501 - 360 degree camera
586 - Logo Projector
L3B - Heated Steering Wheel

I paid my deposit for car at dealership on Dec 4, 2021 and was told 3-4 months waiting time. When April came, they told me mid May is what showing in the system. When mid-May came, they told me it's still not released for shipment. The current status as per dealership is: Waiting at factory outgate.
They do not provide much information on what is happening and how much long is it going to take. The German factory it's in, does not do much talking and their MB Canada Rep is going to tell them the same thing.
Really disappointed with how MB is handling this whole situation. They are taking out standard features such as Power Passenger Seats with memory, Auto Dimming mirrors, Foot Activated Trunk Release/Tailgate release, EASY-PACK Power Tailgate from Premium Package, which are even available in other brands. Spending that much money and still not getting these features is a huge disappoinment.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?
Old 12-20-2022, 10:22 AM

Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts
2018 s560v4
I have a ‘18 s560 and recently switched to Non run flats. Continentals. Best decision I made this year.
I did read on this forum one of the spec order sheets and notice that a S600(?) had the option of Non run flats but then came with an air pump with sealant canister.
Old 12-20-2022, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 355 Likes on 294 Posts
1991 190E 2.3
Originally Posted by dealwork
Hi:

I ordered my 2022 GLA 250M with the following packages:
DP1 - Premium Package
DT1 - Technology
DV1 - Navigation
DL2 - Advanced Driving Assistance
232 - Garage Door Opener
235 - Active Parking Assist
501 - 360 degree camera
586 - Logo Projector
L3B - Heated Steering Wheel

I paid my deposit for car at dealership on Dec 4, 2021 and was told 3-4 months waiting time. When April came, they told me mid May is what showing in the system. When mid-May came, they told me it's still not released for shipment. The current status as per dealership is: Waiting at factory outgate.
They do not provide much information on what is happening and how much long is it going to take. The German factory it's in, does not do much talking and their MB Canada Rep is going to tell them the same thing.
Really disappointed with how MB is handling this whole situation. They are taking out standard features such as Power Passenger Seats with memory, Auto Dimming mirrors, Foot Activated Trunk Release/Tailgate release, EASY-PACK Power Tailgate from Premium Package, which are even available in other brands. Spending that much money and still not getting these features is a huge disappoinment.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?
So sorry for your difficulties. Unfortunately the computer chip shortage continues to cause havoc for the entire auto industry. It's this computer chip shortage that's likely at the root of your difficulties. MB is at the mercy of what the computer chip manufacturers are telling them. I understand your frustration. You've certainly waited a very long time but I would suggest that patience continues to be a virtue right now. I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear and I wish I could help you more but I think that this is kind of where things are at right now.
Old 01-03-2023, 01:47 AM

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Denis Osullivan
I have a ‘18 s560 and recently switched to Non run flats. Continentals. Best decision I made this year.
I did read on this forum one of the spec order sheets and notice that a S600(?) had the option of Non run flats but then came with an air pump with sealant canister.
Thanks Dennis.

It is quite a challenge in Melbourne Australia to source non run flats for my S 560 2019.
Would you kindly let me know how you are going with your choice of NON Run flats.

Do you have 20" rims like I do ?
What size tyres did you go with ? Mine are F: 245/40 R20 99Y and R: 275/35 R20 102Y
Are you mainly an in-town driver or do you mainly do motorway driving ?
What about the difference in ride ?
Do you have a compressor and tyre puncture kit ? or compact spare ?

Thanks