GLA Class (H247) Produced 2021 to Present

Auto Park Assist - Re enable, anyone successfully doing it?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2022, 02:12 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLA250 H247, C300 2019 Coupe
Auto Park Assist - Re enable, anyone successfully doing it?

Hi
i got my gla250 in July this year. lckd model, locally assembled. when purchased, i was never told i am getting half of active park assist function. didn't cross my mind to ask as my existing c300 and gla200-2018 hv full capability.

so a month a go i found out i cant do parallel active park assist. so i send to the SC, they just reflash the software and pass back to me saying it work now. i did told them that parallel parking doesn't work. i test it my self again, it it still doesn't work.

i send it again to another SC, and they told me my car have SA code saying active park assist only for perpendicular parking (SA code 6**). when i request for a copy of printout, they refuse to give to me saying it merz policy to give it.

i tried to check from lastvin and mb.vin but it says wrong vin. i anyway manage to get tge SA code with wrong description off workshop software.

ok. i have remote codin my car with distronic/fuel lid warning/traffic sign speed limit and enable active park assist from rjautomotive.

while the rest of the coding working, the acttive park assist still cannot the enable the full park assist.

well, ok, traffic sign assist does not detect traffic sign in my country as it different region (wondering how to make it work)

my question, have anyone able to reenable full active patk assist function? or my car do not have the correct hardware?
Old 12-24-2022, 08:27 PM

after unsuccessful attemp with RJ due to latency problem between continent, i managed to reactivate full active park assist, remotely, dealer closer to home, that after scouting many days over facebook😁.

Last edited by ahhl; 12-24-2022 at 09:09 PM.
Old 12-26-2022, 06:22 PM

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
2022 GLC 300 RWD
I have distronic pro from rjautomotive, works really well
Tried to get traffic sign read but they were unable to have it work as my camera isn't compatible on the 2022 GLC300 RWD
needs dual camera for the lane keep assist, and that means changing the windshield.
I was unable to reenable the parking assist they offer also
Old 12-26-2022, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by GeneS
I have distronic pro from rjautomotive, works really well
Tried to get traffic sign read but they were unable to have it work as my camera isn't compatible on the 2022 GLC300 RWD
needs dual camera for the lane keep assist, and that means changing the windshield.
I was unable to reenable the parking assist they offer also
ya, rj enabled the TSA for me but its not working. i do not think its the local signage issues as over here we use British Standard in road design
i have two camera. might try other coders to redo the TSA