GLA Class (H247) Produced 2021 to Present

GLA45 Sport Exhaust Res delete

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2024, 06:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GLA45 2023
Cool GLA45 Sport Exhaust Res delete

Saw some discussion on exhaust mods for the h247 2020+ m139 gla45. I saw uncertainty as to the drone or tone of an exhaust.i decided to pull the trigger today and i have to say i am overly happy. the exhaust note is slightly raspier as you would expect from resless. however, it is not bad at all, only slight. there is barely any drone, and only difference while crusing is that it seems louder after 2.5k rpm. (with the 8 speed you probably will never be crusing at 2k)

i am on stock sport exhaust with a valve delete and res delete. it sounds AMAZING

to get a. better idea of the drone, i have 21inch wheels with 255/35/21 ps4s tires. the road noise is SO LOUD. there is no road smooth enough for me to hear the engine drone through the tire noise.

The pops are WAY louder. the loud upshift and downshift pops sound like pure gunshots, to the point where i am scared to do any pulls on surface streets. The small burbles are actually audible now and in race mode it sounds like a bmw with downpipe stereotype burble tune almost.

If you are on the fence, i say go for it. cheap and very worth it in my opinion. not obnoxions unless you want it to be.
i am open to any questions and discussion