GLA Class (X156) Produced 2013-2020

GLA reliability - better info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2015, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
GLA reliability - better info

I wanted more up-to-date car reliability information that made the differences between cars clearer. So a few years ago I started getting people together to make this possible. TrueDelta now updates actual repair frequencies, not just dots, four times a year, to report on new models sooner and track cars closely as they age.

We've had very good participation by Mercedes owners, and I'd similarly like to provide solid stats for the GLA. Just a matter of getting enough owners involved.

Participants simply report repairs the month after they occur on a one-page survey. When there are no repairs, they simply report an approximate odometer reading four times a year, following the end of each quarter.

To encourage participation, participants receive full access to all results, not just those for the GLA, for free. Once we have them, I'll share results for the GLA in this thread after each update.

http://www.truedelta.com/join
Old 04-18-2016, 01:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
We've updated our reliability stats for the GLA to include owner experiences through the end of 2015, about eight months ahead of other sources. In terms of repair trips per 100 cars per year--lower is better:

2015 GLA: 26, low, very small sample size

Additional participants would be very helpful.

For the repairs behind these stats, reliability information on other models, and to sign up to help improve this information:

Mercedes-Benz GLA reliability ratings and comparisons