GLA Class (X156) Produced 2013-2020

What exactly is night package?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 06:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What exactly is night package?

I'm happy with my GLA but it does not have the night package. Exactly what does it consist of?

Can it be retrofitted? If I take my car to Mercedes and tell them to add it, would they do it? What do you think it would cost?

Thanks!
Old 12-28-2017, 07:19 PM

Received 239 Likes on 152 Posts
'19 CLS53, '19 SL550, '22 GLE53
Suggest you go the the MBUSA website and build a GLA. You'll see the $2600 option in detail. Specifically, it includes: Go to

https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehic...b=tab-exterior

That's for the current year models. Earlier years may be slightly different. I don't believe a dealer would add this.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:09 PM

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
2017 GLC300 2020 Toyota Rav4H AWD XLE
Originally Posted by guest73
I'm happy with my GLA but it does not have the night package. Exactly what does it consist of?

Can it be retrofitted? If I take my car to Mercedes and tell them to add it, would they do it? What do you think it would cost?

Thanks!
it cant be retrofitted but if you want your welcome to do the following, assuming you want the outside to look like the night package

a)have the mirror housing painted completely black, since it matches the window outlining and the whole side windows outline painted black to match
b)get the black AMG rims, mounted and installed, and get a AMG steering wheel to match, if you want.

if you really wanna go hardcore

c) change the interior seats

d) change the front grill to the AMG one (assuming you dont have distronic plus/illuminated star)

I assume most people want the exterior features of the night package thats why they buy it, i dont know what the prices are,
but your looking to pay about the same amount as you would including the night package

Last edited by drwolf; 01-05-2018 at 08:11 PM.