Notices
GLA45, GLA35 AMG (X156, H247) 2014 - present (two generations)

Auto Interior Cleaning and Conditioning Products

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gla45
Auto Interior Cleaning and Conditioning Products

Got a 2015 GLA45 AMG, my first MB. Im owned various BMW's. I was told I can only use MB products to clean the interior of the vehicle consisting of ( Black Leather(Option 80), Aluminum Trim (Option H79) & MB-Tex on Dash with Top-Stitching(Option 318) . Used Meguiar's on previous vehicles.

I heard 303 (30313-CSR) UV Protectant for and CarPro PERL Coat Plastic& Rubber Protectant are very good product for the dash and tires. Is this true? What about for the leather seats... Any advice greatly appreciated.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:24 AM

Received 58 Likes on 55 Posts
C300 S205 AMG, GLA 45 AMG
MB's interior surfaces require no more specific products than any other brand...

So what worked well on your BMW will work equally well on comparable surfaces in the MB...

Suggest (if you haven't to date) checking out the Autogeek online "how to's" section.. it covers almost all facets of detailing....

and yes 303 and perl are both great but should be / can be used in different ways to achieve different results....

Re leather seats.. weekly a damp MF will clean.. for dirty seats some diluted APC and an MF.. in either instance following up with a leather conditioner will dpend on the look and smell you like.. so do the sniff check and use it.. (MB leather is PU coated so difficult to bugger up...)..

All the best...

oh and may i suggest a mishimoto intake. and a stage 1 ecu (piggy back is fine).. huge bang for buck on this particular application...