Internal Mirror adjustment.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2023, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLB 220d
Internal Mirror adjustment.

Hi there,

Apologies for the "stupid" question, but I'm struggling to find a solution.

I got my first-ever Mercedes car two days ago - a GLB 220d AMG Line, premium version. While I can adjust the ORVMs via electrical controls, I couldn't find an option to adjust the internal central rearview mirror. I did an extensive online search, but no luck. I even downloaded the manual from the Mercedes Benz website and searched for mirror adjustment. Unfortunately, they only provide information about the ORVMs, not the internal central rearview mirror. I tried adjusting it by hand, but I didn't apply too much force, fearing it might be an electrically adjustable mirror and could be damaged. Any help, please?
Old 12-06-2023, 01:34 PM

Received 177 Likes on 138 Posts
2021 Mercedes GLB250 4Matic
Central cabin rear view mirror is manual mirror with auto dimming function. You should be able to move it with your hand.
Old 12-06-2023, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLB 220d
Originally Posted by Vladimir Livson
Central cabin rear view mirror is manual mirror with auto dimming function. You should be able to move it with your hand.

Thanks Mate.. Went to MB service center yesterday (which is just minutes away) and they told the same thing.. problem solved
Old 12-13-2023, 03:05 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
GLB 2023
I don't think there are any cars that I know of that have electronically adjustable rear view mirror. That would be cool though. That's the only thing I hate adjusting everytime after my wife drives my car.