GLB Class (X247) Produced 2020 to Present

2023 Mercedes GLB turbo noise when accelerating

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2024, 02:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLB 250
2023 Mercedes GLB turbo noise when accelerating

Hello Everyone I got my Mercedes 10 months ago from Fletjer Jones Newport Beach. it's a 2023 GLB 250. So far so good except for the noise coming from the turbo whenever we accelerate the car. I noticed the second day I got the car but I thought it was normal but now it bugs me. I went to service and they told me this was turbo noise and it was normal we drove another GLB and it also had the same thing. this might be normal but it's a loud noise coming from the engine and you think there is something wrong with the engine and it is very annoying did anyone experience the same thing? I would like to hear from you.
Old 01-05-2024, 10:11 AM

Received 174 Likes on 137 Posts
2021 Mercedes GLB250 4Matic
I do not hear loud or unusual turbo spooling noises inside the cabin. If you record and post that noise sound here, it would probably be easier to provide you with feedback.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2023 glb250
Same issue / question

Originally Posted by gelsenkirsenn
Hello Everyone I got my Mercedes 10 months ago from Fletjer Jones Newport Beach. it's a 2023 GLB 250. So far so good except for the noise coming from the turbo whenever we accelerate the car. I noticed the second day I got the car but I thought it was normal but now it bugs me. I went to service and they told me this was turbo noise and it was normal we drove another GLB and it also had the same thing. this might be normal but it's a loud noise coming from the engine and you think there is something wrong with the engine and it is very annoying did anyone experience the same thing? I would like to hear from you.

I just bought the same car at Fletcher Jones and I feel the exact same way. What did you do?