GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

What good GLC Videos have you found?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 08:39 PM

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts
2017 Mercedes-AMG GLC43
Originally Posted by JEVA
I think it's still early. This isn't the hot new sports car or techno marvel like a Tesla so that's why the big automags haven't done more.
You're probably right on both counts.

A lot of the "reviews" on youtube are clickbait photo slideshows with crappy music posted multiple times by the same person or group. I actually reported them but they are still there.
Yeah, the authors names are usually a telltale sign. Still, when I accidentally stumble on one, I make it a point to give it a thumbs down.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:54 PM

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts
2017 Mercedes-AMG GLC43
Originally Posted by mdsbuc
Alex is currently my "go to" guy for car reviews. He's pretty thorough. A couple of weeks ago I asked him if he was going to review the GLC. His answer was yes, but that it would probably be in the more distant future.
Yeah? Good to know. I might just ask him about the GLC myself anyway, just to show that there's interest.

I don't know why there aren't very many American reviews of the GLC. Perhaps it's just too early.
I agree with the sentiment that yourself and JEVA are sharing: It's probably just too early. That and, relatively speaking, it's not that exciting a vehicle.

I like Brian Cooley's reviews on CNET as well and am waiting for something from him.
His reviews are great! They're not as in-depth as Alex's but he's entertaining and I really feel like he calls it like he sees it.
Old 01-23-2016, 02:27 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2013 BMW 335i Msport, 2012 Mustang GT
Originally Posted by FrostyZoob
Yeah? Good to know. I might just ask him about the GLC myself anyway, just to show that there's interest.
Good idea. Everyone should!

I agree with the sentiment that yourself and JEVA are sharing: It's probably just too early. That and, relatively speaking, it's not that exciting a vehicle.
Speak for yourself, Zoob! Relative to others in its class, I think it is.

His reviews are great! They're not as in-depth as Alex's but he's entertaining and I really feel like he calls it like he sees it.
Spot on.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:45 AM

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
2013 BMW X6 - Soon to be GLC300 4M
Here you go guys...the video is partially in German (the beginning) but the good bits about feedback from the drivers are in English.
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/au...47.html#agal_0
Old 02-07-2016, 12:29 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
BMW 5 Series and BMW X3
Here you go guys...the video is partially in German (the beginning) but the good bits about feedback from the drivers are in English.
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/au...47.html#agal_0
Interesting video. Thanks.

One of the testers mentioned the fake dual exhaust tips as not being worthy of a MB. Does this apply only to the Euro spec diesel being tested? Are they real on the 2.0t being sold in the U.S.?
Old 02-07-2016, 01:24 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
GLC 250D
Originally Posted by BobinIL
Interesting video. Thanks.

One of the testers mentioned the fake dual exhaust tips as not being worthy of a MB. Does this apply only to the Euro spec diesel being tested? Are they real on the 2.0t being sold in the U.S.?
Our diesel has only one exhaust pipe that points downwards (as most vehicles are as the black exhaust soot stains the bumper) and dual fake tips.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 159 Likes on 150 Posts
2016 GLC300 Dakota Brown on Espresso Brown Leather, 2014 C250 Sport Diamond Silver
Real on 2.0t petrol, only fake on diesel
Old 02-07-2016, 07:46 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
BMW 5 Series and BMW X3
A
Originally Posted by dieseldoc
Real on 2.0t petrol, only fake on diesel
Thanks..