GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

GLC Ordering Options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 05:24 PM

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts
GLC
GLC Ordering Options

Are there any 'off the books/beaten path' ordering options for custom ordering a GLC (in Canada).
I have looked at the GLC Product Profile PDF elsewhere on this thread, but seeing as the GLC is built along European bound specimens that have different options available, is there room for choosing options that may not normally be available here?

I remember a couple years ago distronic was only available by special order on the GLK and didn't appear on the option list in Canada (but was obviously available elsewhere).

Thanks
Old 01-25-2016, 08:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 159 Likes on 150 Posts
2016 GLC300 Dakota Brown on Espresso Brown Leather, 2014 C250 Sport Diamond Silver
In the US. The build site on MBUSA is what you get in the US. There are are a few special order options including 3 zone climate control, heated windshield washer system, and rear side air bags with tensioners that are not present on the MBUSA site. I do not know if Canada is any different. I would talk to your dealer.
Old 01-29-2016, 08:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B250
Hi, (first post!). I too live in Canada and when I optioned my GLC I ordered the Hyacinth red paint which is a Designo option that isn't listed on the Mercedes-Benz Canada website GLC configurator. There were other Designo interior options that aren't listed on the site too. Also I was allowed to choose a beige fabric roof liner with the saddle bag leather, a combo that the website won't allow. Your best bet is to go and speak with a rep.
Cheers
Phil