GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Moving forward...Any have any mods on their GLC 300?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 04:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLC300
Moving forward...Any have any mods on their GLC 300?

Like with everything I own, I want to make it my own.
Would anyone like to share pictures of what they have done to their GLC?
I plan to start off with something simple like tint to just change the look of the car. Not sure what to go for so I'll take any and all positive advice
-also interested in tinting the tail lights. NO, not pitch black but just a light tint that will go well with the white car
Then in like a month or two I'm for sure changing the wheels, don't know how yet, but it will be done.
Thats all I have in mind for now
-was going to put LED headlights but I'll just wait if there will ever be after market headlights for it. could just throw it in but dont want to run the risk for messing the electronics of the car

I have no idea why there arent any pictures online for reference so post yours

And random question... anyone know why foot sense thing for the trunk wont work? I mean I've literally looked for hours (total) trying to figure it out. Manual just says kick, if it doesnt work just wait. MB youtube said the same thing. Went through the settings nothing....unless thats one of the things that we didnt get.... then.... **** me right? lol
Old 12-03-2016, 08:03 PM

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts
2017 Mercedes-AMG GLC43
Originally Posted by Timothy James
And random question... anyone know why foot sense thing for the trunk wont work? I mean I've literally looked for hours (total) trying to figure it out. Manual just says kick, if it doesnt work just wait. MB youtube said the same thing. Went through the settings nothing....unless thats one of the things that we didnt get.... then.... **** me right? lol
That's the "Hands Free Access" option. AFAIK, you can only get it as part of the Advanced Parking Assist Package.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:23 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2017 GLC 300 4MATIC (formerly: 2010 Lexus RX 350 & 2013 Mercedes-Benz B250)
Originally Posted by FrostyZoob
That's the "Hands Free Access" option. AFAIK, you can only get it as part of the Advanced Parking Assist Package.
I ordered Hands Free Access as a standalone option - I'm in Canada. Finding it very useful!
Old 12-04-2016, 11:21 AM

Received 90 Likes on 74 Posts
right to be forgotten
I thought the car belong to your mum, not you Timothy James, and that she fell in love with it. Is your mummy really interested in tinted lights, aftermarket wheels and aftermarket LED headlights? I mean seriously?

Don't fret about the loss of the foot sense boot opener. In my opinion you aren't missing much, Mercedes's implementation is temperamental to be kind. Much easier and more reliable to just press the button on the remote control.. Well that is unless your mums fully loaded car didn't get that either on the remote control