GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Comand - Android BT Connectitvity issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 11:39 AM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
GLC43 AMG
Comand - Android BT Connectitvity issues

Anyone else having problems streaming music from their phone?

My BT connects (not always) only to have "No Media" written next to the device on the phone. What could be the issue? Sometimes it works, mostly it doesn't really annoying! If I delete the device and connect it again, it seems to work for some time...
Old 01-12-2017, 05:51 AM

GLC43 AMG
No one else is having this issue?
Old 01-12-2017, 07:35 AM

Received 90 Likes on 74 Posts
right to be forgotten
Sorry don't use Android, I sold my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge before I took delivery of the GLC43. But I did have it at times with my GL although that is an older version of command.

By my deduction, i.e. starting to play on the Android device opposed to just selecting it via the playlists, it was more some setting on Android preventing it to be seen. Exactly one of the many reasons I went back to the iPhone.

PS. Out of interest I notice you are in Warsaw, it is about -11 out there current. I go there a lot for business I guess you are now on winter tyres, but leading up to this did you get any crabbing/juddering in your GLC43?
PPS. Love that City
Old 01-12-2017, 07:39 AM

GLC43 AMG
Originally Posted by dejongj
Sorry don't use Android, I sold my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge before I took delivery of the GLC43. But I did have it at times with my GL although that is an older version of command.

By my deduction, i.e. starting to play on the Android device opposed to just selecting it via the playlists, it was more some setting on Android preventing it to be seen. Exactly one of the many reasons I went back to the iPhone.

PS. Out of interest I notice you are in Warsaw, it is about -11 out there current. I go there a lot for business I guess you are now on winter tyres, but leading up to this did you get any crabbing/juddering in your GLC43?
PPS. Love that City
A bit off topic hehe. I'm on 19" winter tyres right now. All is good. Only drove on the stock 21" for 2 days and I noticed studdering on tight, slow turns. It's a lot better on the 19" now.

Current view from my office.

The following users liked this post:
dejongj (01-12-2017)
Old 01-12-2017, 07:41 AM

Received 90 Likes on 74 Posts
right to be forgotten
Nice, it should be heading our way later on today ....And sorry for taking it off topic, consider it as free bumps