GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Read differential fluid maintenance schedule for 4matic. Maintenance Schedule Table.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2020, 12:16 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GLC 300
Read differential fluid maintenance schedule for 4matic. Maintenance Schedule Table.

I’m trying to do the maintenance on my own for my GLC but I can’t find the actual detailed maintenance schedule for all the components.

The mbusa website just gives you a maintenance schedule booklet that you need to fill out on your own and all the dealership websites just mention “service a” and “service b”.

I have the carfax app and it says that I need a rear differential fluid change at 30k miles but I can’t find this info anywhere else.

My second car has a maintenance schedule that tells you how often you need to replace the air filters, spark plugs, brakes, brake fluid, etc.

P.S: "Rear not read"

Last edited by arrow mallow; 01-04-2020 at 10:05 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 182 Likes on 149 Posts
2018 GLC 4MATIC
Originally Posted by arrow mallow
So I’m trying to do the maintenance for my GLC in my own but I can’t find an actual maintenance schedule for all components.

The mbusa website just gives you a maintenance schedule booklet that you need to fill out on your own and the dealership websites just mentions “service a” and “service b”.

i have the carfax app and it says that I need a rear differential fluid change at 30k miles but I can’t find this info anywhere else.

My second car has a maintenance schedule that tells you how often you need to replace the air filters, spark plugs, brakes, brake fluid, etc.

Had the same question here

https://mbworld.org/forums/glc-class...-services.html

Im planning to call MB USA and get the answer
from them on manufacturer required services schedule.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:46 PM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
2019 GLC300 4matic
I also have the same question about rear differential oil. Attached is a SERVICE SHEET that I found very helpful. It is the maintenance schedule I found it somewhere on the 'net, maybe here on MB World . At the bottom of the second page it mentions replacing rear axle differential oil @2k and then 30/60/90 etc. But I read this as NOT for the plain GLC300 4matic, engine 274. I read it as being for an AMG version. And secondly, I think there is a transfer case? at the front axle.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
glc 2019 GLC Maint sheet.pdf (228.3 KB, 483 views)

Last edited by fred9x; 01-03-2020 at 08:24 PM.