GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

Wireless CarPlay + Wireless Charging

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2022, 02:03 PM

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
2023 GLC300 4Matic SUV
Wireless CarPlay + Wireless Charging

I just ordered a CarLinkit 4.0 and a Sighill Wireless Car Charger for my 2022 GLC300 4Matic SUV. I have my fingers crossed. It looks like the charger will fit into the ‘astray‘ compartment and allow me to charge my phone with the lid closed. The CarPlay connection is in the center console so I should be able to hide the adapter in it. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

I’ll keep you posted.
Kyle
The following users liked this post:
Carlinkit Carplay (08-19-2022)
Old 08-19-2022, 01:08 PM

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
2023 GLC300 4Matic SUV
Guess what? They work! 🎉 It took me, who doesn’t know anything about cars, less than 5 minutes to have both up and running.

The charger fits snuggly in the console and leaves room for the cup holders. And with the phone charging the cover closes cleanly.

The CarLinkit took less than 30 seconds to popup on my screen. It took less than 30 seconds to pair it with my phone and BINGO! wireless Carplay. Turned the car and phone off, started the phone and then the car and it connected automatically. My only question is why the Carlinkit showed up on my phone as Volkswagen 1234, rather than the Mercedes name that was displayed on the main display.

So for about $200 I have wireless charging and wireless Carplay, no phone or wires in sight 🎉 Pretty happy 😄

Kyle
The following users liked this post:
Keefrto1 (08-31-2022)