GLC Class (X253) Produced 2016-2022

AFTERMARKET ANDROID 12 SCREEN INSTALL (8G RAM/128G) + W205/X253 with Burmester sound

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2023, 06:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes Benz C250D
Exclamation AFTERMARKET ANDROID 12 SCREEN INSTALL (8G RAM/128G) + W205/X253 with Burmester sound

Hi all,

My first post so bear with me...

I'm looking to install this aftermarket Android 12 screen (12.3" inches) to my Merc GLC 2018 model with a Burmester sound system. After reading many posts on this forum about delayed sound quality and worsening the sound output from the android install via a USB AUDIO BOX, I have approached the seller for an alternative solution to avoid using the USB audio box. He suggested I use a DSP connecting to my OEM amplifier in the boot to retain the sound quality for a lossless stream of audio and run the wire to the power cable attached to the android screen in the front.

The instructions connecting the DSP:-

point 4 is suppose to connect to the android screen power hardness

My question is if anyone else has done this setup previously and can point me in the right direction. Due to language barriers, I'm having difficulty in understanding the instructions.

Will all functions be retained?

Thanks in advance!!

The following users liked this post:
ImpliedConsent (04-10-2023)
Old 06-06-2023, 06:54 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
glc 300
Hi Prash, i have no advice to give but I'd love to hear how things worked out with your install.

Care to point to where you bought your screen from? How do you like it?