GLC 300D 2023 MODEL MBUX Latest model + Waze Simultaneously for Alerts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2024, 05:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLC 300D COUPE
GLC 300D 2023 MODEL MBUX Latest model Sat Nav + Waze Simultaneously for Alerts

Hi All,

I am new to the forum, I was wondering if anyone here had managed to use two Sat Nav systems at the same time, I prefer the MBUX with AR, appreciate it's not for everyone however. Although, I would like to use the Waze camera alerts in conjunction with the MBUX.

If I could display both on different screens, either on the instrument cluster offline for Waze but HUD with MBUX, preferable or vice versa. Failing that, even if the alerts via Waze are flagged if not perhaps. I would use Andriod Auto typically but have Apple phone as well, if Carplay allows this to work.

I've tried messing around with the options and will try again later today, as have some spare time, but was hoping someone could help. Apologies, as new to this, I posted this originally to the General forum.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Ceestar; 01-28-2024 at 06:44 AM.
Old 02-11-2024, 08:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i3
It’s not possible or impossible.
logica would say you can’t use both at the same time and that is correct.

but you can work around, so the idea is that you can hear the audio from Waze, and navigate on Mercedes.

so what you do, is first set your route on Waze, or just leave it open on the phone app. There you can hear the sound.

after setup your navigation on MB.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:20 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2023 GLC 300 2022 GLE 53 AMG Coupe
I think the best you'll be able to do is run Waze on the center console and you can use the Mercedes navigation in the middle portion of the instrument cluster.