GLC Class (X254) Produced 2023+

Can you negotiate price of a new GLC?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus RX450h
Can you negotiate price of a new GLC?

Hey! I know it can vary from dealer to dealer but do you know if it’s possible to negotiate the price of a GLC I plan to order (not buy from inventory) or are you stuck with MSRP?
Old Today, 07:35 AM

Received 51 Likes on 47 Posts
2023 (X254) GLC300 RWD White
Originally Posted by Sailon
Hey! I know it can vary from dealer to dealer but do you know if it’s possible to negotiate the price of a GLC I plan to order (not buy from inventory) or are you stuck with MSRP?
Cann’t see why not. I have ordered my last 3 cars to my specifications. I never negotiated the price when I ordered but when it arrived at the dealership. Even my 2023 that arrived when all the dealers were trying to take advantage of low supply by tacking on surcharges. I got 6% off the MSRP. That’s after the salesman said the dealership wasn’t discounting. Remember even if you walk away from the purchase the dealership just puts it into their inventory and will sell it to someone else. In my experience the your special order is taken out of their allotment and before it goes into production all they are doing is changing the car to meet your specifications.
Old Today, 08:06 AM

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
2023 GLC 300, 2021 VW ID4
My last five cars (Audi, Mini, MB, VW, MB) were all factory ordered and the price was negotiated for all of them. The only tricky part was if I was forced to trade in my currently owned car, they always gave me less than was said at the time I ordered the new one even if I put very few miles on it.

Last edited by Gitzer; Today at 08:26 AM.