GLC63s, GLC63, GLC43 AMG SUV and Coupe (X253, C253) 2015 - Present

TUNES. What does your dynograph look like

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2019, 12:24 PM

Received 105 Likes on 81 Posts
GLC63
TUNES. What Vendor? What are your results?

So, I am pretty sold on getting my car tuned. I am going with DME tuning here in Houston.

I spoke to an individual at the dragstrip who told me he found the Renntech tune on his 17 C63 too tame, so he went to Eurocharged. DME is supposedly more aggressive than Eurocharged.

My question really is whether any of the tuners are able to adjust the power-band on their tunes or are they all just one tune for 1 model.

In the mopar world with the supercharged hellcats, tuners are frequently adjusting the power availability to control traction, 69ft time, etc. I would like to be able to tune for quick takeoffs while dragracing and smooth uniform power availability for street driving

does any of this make any sense even?

Last edited by viper3ez; 05-03-2019 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:41 PM

Received 73 Likes on 56 Posts
GLC 63 AMG, Trackhawk, X3M
All tunes for the GLC63 are relatively the same.

You will notice huge improvement in lowend power and more power and from 3k-5k. Top end will remain the same because the stock turbos can only do so much.

You will notice immediately the lowend but it will fall off hard in topend.

I am coming from orginally tuned with Weistec but encountered too many problems, then upgraded turbos with Weistec and tunes with them as well but I had all the issues continuing. I am now currently working on a custom tune with DME who are in fact amazing tuners and I feel their power was a lot more linear delivery.

Hope this helps.
The following users liked this post:
viper3ez (05-04-2019)