Wheels and Tires for Off Road Use

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2024, 11:58 AM

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
C300
Go ahead and zip it

Originally Posted by viper3ez
oh stfu already. i do 1/4 mile, autoX, road racing, all in the same week.

you literally came here asking "what's the widest tire I can fit". the most generic clueless question on any car forum, but you want to talk down on cars and coffee or lowering cars?
  1. you are not going to do anything remotely similar to the offroad concept.
  2. you are not even going to put terrain tires
  3. you do not even know that 29" tall tires are shorter than stock and you would be losing ground clearance with the tire size you were asking about.
  4. you probably have the lowest mileage garage queen GLC63 here
  5. you are a little man with a little voice and nobody cares about what pictures and videos you can dig up because you are just making noise.

bye boy!
Your attack of someone because of their questions makes you look like you really don't know **** about one thing or another. As a GLC43 owner, I can tell you first hand that I can run my vehicle in track setups, street and even off road setups. The differential is aggressive yes but not uncapable. It isn't a jeep or G wagon by any stretch of the imagination. With that being said I have tested the range rover velar as well as my personal car and it did everything that the velar would do. And that was surprising. I drew the line at fjording more then 2ft of water in the Mercedes thou. The location of the intakes prohibited this vs. the velar.

In short there's no need for you to be an *******.

😁
Old 06-11-2024, 12:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 634 Likes on 378 Posts
2021 AMG GLE 63s Coupe AMG GLC 63s Coupe
Originally Posted by scvillareal1
Your attack of someone because of their questions makes you look like you really don't know **** about one thing or another. As a GLC43 owner, I can tell you first hand that I can run my vehicle in track setups, street and even off road setups. The differential is aggressive yes but not uncapable. It isn't a jeep or G wagon by any stretch of the imagination. With that being said I have tested the range rover velar as well as my personal car and it did everything that the velar would do. And that was surprising. I drew the line at fjording more then 2ft of water in the Mercedes thou. The location of the intakes prohibited this vs. the velar.

In short there's no need for you to be an *******.

😁
My GLC 63 is gone for the Defender 90 and I still drive my AMG GLE 63s coupe on the same dirt roads/trails as the Defender 90 except for those with too much brush overgrowth .. Just hit the up button.
I just keep the snow tires on all year for a little more traction on the dirt.