GLC63s, GLC63, GLC43 AMG SUV and Coupe (X253, C253) 2015 - Present

GLC63S steering wheel upgrade. Only right turns.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2023, 06:00 AM
SPONSOR

Received 151 Likes on 86 Posts
W205 W213
GLC63S steering wheel upgrade. Only right turns.

Got the chance to upgrade this ride with an AMG Performance steering wheel and boy let me tell you, it sure feels different to the grip, even though it's Alcantara, it still manages to exceed expectations.
Now there's a high chance that you get to savor your driving, mile by mile. This is not this car's first turn at our shop, we actually did a bunch of other upgrades so it was already pretty snappy to begin with.
The ergonomic piece feels good even in terms of your 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock grips, and your hands will sit comfortably in these positions as ell, should you want to keep close to the buttons.
The larger metal paddle will give a stronger racing vibe, and fall right in line with the design on the trim.
There's a nice combination between 3 textures, leather, Alcantara and metal, detailed with a simple, white stitching. (better keep your hands clean in he cabin)
Oh and don't worry about your car being left handed or right handed. Both versions can be easily sourced.
Also, depending on what steering wheel model you currently have, you may be able to use your current airbag, which will save you some bucks.
Here's more info and specs about the product:
https://icarmix.com/product/the-late...ne-w-amg-logo/

And I'll let the photos continue the talking:

Old 12-12-2023, 07:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLC43 AMG
Hello. That looks great! I have a 2018 GLC43. Is this steering wheel compatible with my car? And will the buttons work with it?
The following users liked this post:
iCARMIX (12-18-2023)
Old 12-18-2023, 04:43 AM
SPONSOR

Received 151 Likes on 86 Posts
W205 W213
Originally Posted by dremorg1
Hello. That looks great! I have a 2018 GLC43. Is this steering wheel compatible with my car? And will the buttons work with it?
Hi there! Please send me a photo of your current steering wheel. I need to see your current version to know for sure