Old 03-01-2019, 11:02 AM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
E-Class
MBUSA Configurator is up!

MBUSA Configurator is up!

https://www.mbusa.com/en/vehicles/bu...e/suv/gle450w4

HAPPY DAY!
The following 2 users liked this post by Neil_ofTX:
antigeek (03-06-2019), HBguy (03-02-2019)
Old 03-02-2019, 12:16 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2013 C250
That was fun, but at first it threw me off that they mixed the 2019s with 2020s on the first page. It's sad that I will refuse to buy that amazing car (even if its built in the US) only because of the many dealerships I've dealt with in California (from Fresno, Bakersfield, Glendale, definitely Newport Beach and last but not least Laguna Niguel (only to name the ones that I remember to be the worst), When dealerships try to nickel and dime you out of a warranty claim when the car has no miles other than the drive home and back to the dealership, or fail to do the most basic things related to basic maintenance, it would be insanity for me to put myself in that position again. For those who aren't very familiar with their local MB dealership, consider all the new tech in this vehicle, and the potential visits related to warranty work. This goes for all new model vehicles, but based on my experience with my W204, compared to the many other cars I've bought brand new, I would never buy a brand new model year MB. If you do have a good relationship with your local dealer, more power to you. I think any potential headaches would be worth it. If I did, I would order one even without a test drive.
Old 03-02-2019, 03:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'13 SL550
Moan.

Originally Posted by HBguy
That was fun, but at first it threw me off that they mixed the 2019s with 2020s on the first page. It's sad that I will refuse to buy that amazing car (even if its built in the US) only because of the many dealerships I've dealt with in California (from Fresno, Bakersfield, Glendale, definitely Newport Beach and last but not least Laguna Niguel (only to name the ones that I remember to be the worst), When dealerships try to nickel and dime you out of a warranty claim when the car has no miles other than the drive home and back to the dealership, or fail to do the most basic things related to basic maintenance, it would be insanity for me to put myself in that position again. For those who aren't very familiar with their local MB dealership, consider all the new tech in this vehicle, and the potential visits related to warranty work. This goes for all new model vehicles, but based on my experience with my W204, compared to the many other cars I've bought brand new, I would never buy a brand new model year MB. If you do have a good relationship with your local dealer, more power to you. I think any potential headaches would be worth it. If I did, I would order one even without a test drive.
Old 03-05-2019, 07:58 AM

Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts
2016 GLE 350d