GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

2020 GLE RCTA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 08:34 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
GLC43 AMG
2020 GLE RCTA

Hi, looking at the specs online, I cant seem to find rear cross traffic alert. am I missing something? not even as an option?
Old 03-11-2019, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,019 Likes on 692 Posts
2024 Mercedes GLE 63 S..... 2018 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by markaj1
Hi, looking at the specs online, I cant seem to find rear cross traffic alert. am I missing something? not even as an option?
These are the options:
Standard in all cars-
Active Brake Assist
ATTENTION ASSIST
Blind Spot Assist
PRE-SAFE
PRE-SAFE Sound

It would appear that the standard package above includes All the features just not called RCTA.

Drivers Assistance Package PLUS
Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC
Active Steering Assist
Evasive Steering Assist
Active Brake Assist with Cross-Traffic Function
Active Emergency Stop Assist
Active Speed Limit Assist
Active Blind Spot Assist
Active Lane Keeping Assist
Active Lane Change Assist
PRE-SAFE PLUS
PRE-SAFE Impulse Side
Active Stop-and-Go Assist
Route-based Speed Adaptation
Speed Limit Assist
Old 03-11-2019, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 280 Posts
23 EQS 580 SUV, 19 X7 (sold), 17/14 GLS550 (sold) 13 GL550 (sold)
Originally Posted by markaj1
Active Parking Assist with PARKTRONIC assists the driver when searching for a parking space and when entering or leaving parallel or end-on parking spaces. In the case of end-on parking spaces it is active in both forward and reverse direction. It manoeuvres the vehicle into the selected parking space and back out again. In the process acceleration, braking and gear-changing is automatic. In combination with Blind Spot Assist, the system can warn the driver of crosstraffic when reversing out of end-on parking spaces, and also initiate automatic braking if necessary. Parking Assist PARKTRONIC gives a visual and acoustic warning of recognised obstacles with the help of six ultrasonic sensors in each bumper. These can be in front of, to the side or behind the vehicle, and are recognised at speeds up to approx. 10 km/h.
Old 03-12-2019, 07:07 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
GLC43 AMG
Originally Posted by JoeMa
Active Parking Assist with PARKTRONIC assists the driver when searching for a parking space and when entering or leaving parallel or end-on parking spaces. In the case of end-on parking spaces it is active in both forward and reverse direction. It manoeuvres the vehicle into the selected parking space and back out again. In the process acceleration, braking and gear-changing is automatic. In combination with Blind Spot Assist, the system can warn the driver of crosstraffic when reversing out of end-on parking spaces, and also initiate automatic braking if necessary. Parking Assist PARKTRONIC gives a visual and acoustic warning of recognised obstacles with the help of six ultrasonic sensors in each bumper. These can be in front of, to the side or behind the vehicle, and are recognised at speeds up to approx. 10 km/h.
oh! Thank you. I missed that. Thought it will be listed as a separate feature just like the E class sedan.