GLE Class (V167) Produced 2020 to present

Production history

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2020 | 01:56 PM

GLE450
Production history

Our fully optioned GLE450 (ordered 9/19) will be ready for pick up within a few days. This will be our first MB and our first time with this dealership, so trust is not yet in place.

I have told the dealer that we are expecting new production, not a car that sat on an Alabama parking lot for months. I was assured it would be new, but how can I check when the main part of the car was assembled?.
Old 01-20-2020 | 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 X7 xDrive40i, 2016 X3 sDrive28i
Originally Posted by cunim
Our fully optioned GLE450 (ordered 9/19) will be ready for pick up within a few days. This will be our first MB and our first time with this dealership, so trust is not yet in place.

I have told the dealer that we are expecting new production, not a car that sat on an Alabama parking lot for months. I was assured it would be new, but how can I check when the main part of the car was assembled?.
There should be a sticker (black with white text) on the driver door frame that shows the production month and year. So you want something like 12/19 or 01/20 for something that was recently built.
Old 01-20-2020 | 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 GLE 450; 2023 BMW M2 Coupe
Production report

Originally Posted by cunim

Your dealer can supply you with a PDF of the NetStar report which shows all dates in the history or the vehicle. like this from mine: